Seats of Power are a special non-buildable building which exists in the starting capital cities of the majority of playable factions in Hyrule: Total War. These unique structures cannot be destroyed.
Most empires in Hyrule have a central location of authority and control from which they direct and mandate their forces.
- Kingdom of Hyrule: Hyrule Castle
- Gerudo: Gerudo Palace
- Gorons: The Ruby Throne
- Zora Dominion: Dominion Palace
- Kokiri: Deku Tree's Grove
- Gohma: Grand Central Hive
- Ordona Province: Mayor's Manor
- Lanayru Province: Coralmold Cove
- The Deku Tribes: Deku Palace
- Moblins: Ganon's Tower
- Sheikah Cadre: Sheikah Headquarters
- Darknut Legion: Ontheon Cathedral
- Lizalfos: Faron Temple
- Labrynna Regime: Ambi's Palace
- Fairies of Tarm: Tarm Ruins
- Kingdom of Ikana: Ikana Castle
- Order of the Wizzrobe: Vigjaro Cathedral
All serve as Seats of Power for their respective people.
- Empire wide happiness bonus: 10%
- Empire wide Public Order bonus: 25% (Law)