The Fallen Sage
| Hyrule Historia|
- Midna: With the death of Sulkaris and the Gohma disbanded, the Kingdom of Hyrule was established.
- Midna: This new empire crossed the land and made many allies in its time such as the Zora and the mysterious Wind Tribe.
- Midna: While many of these nations remain autonomous, the Wind Tribe became close to the Hylians after King Gustaf’s rise to power.
- Midna: Not all of those in Hyrule unified with the Kingdom and its allies however...
- Midna: To the west across the Gerudo Desert a lurking power grew in number.
- Midna: They called themselves the Cliff Lords, but were otherwise known as the Darknut Legion.
- Midna: For reasons unknown at the time, the Legion was suddenly mobilised and began a crusade towards the far east of Hyrule.
- Midna: Their army was superior in armour and skill to any force in all of Hyrule and marched without falter.
- Midna: They marched past the Hylian and Zora nations and instead invaded the mystical lands of the Wind Tribe known as Holodrum.
- Midna: A bloody war between the Darknut Legion and the Wind Tribe broke out, and the hidden cities in Holodrum were left in ruins.
- Midna: Her people on the edge of extinction, Queen Siroc came before King Gustaf to plead for aid from the Hylian army.
In the throne room of King Gustaf.
- Siroc (kneels before Gustaf's throne): King Gustaf, I beg of you to aid me and my people.
- Siroc: My people must ascend to the Heavens to escape the might of the Darknut Legion.
- Siroc: They seek the power that the Wind Tribe harbours and if they were to obtain that...
- Gustaf: You need not say anything more my dear Siroc.
- Gustaf: The Hylians will aid the Wind Tribe. I will personally lead my army into battle for you.
At the Tarm Ruins, the last city of the Wind Tribe.
- Siroc: The city is just up ahead. All forces prepare for contact with Darknut forces!
- Siroc: The Darknuts will likely have the city roads surrounded, be prepared for flanking attacks!
|Team 1||Team 2|
The Hylians defeat the Darknuts, allowing the Wind Tribe to escape.
- Siroc: Thank you Gustaf for your help, you have saved my people.
- Siroc: It pains me that this is the only way to assure those of Hyrule do not * steal and abuse our power.
- Siroc: If it were to fall into the hands of those like the Cliff Lords or even your people, then a dark age would be certain to follow in time.
- Siroc: I will miss you dearly. (enters the portal and disappears)
- Black Knight (appears with Vaati): You just let the Wind Tribe's power leave this land forever.
- Black Knight: How could you let such a thing go?! We of the Legion were promised this secret!
- Vaati: Calm yourself. You have played yout part.
- Vaati: There is nothing that can be done now.
- Vaati: I am Vaati, and I had come for the Wind Tribe.
- Vaati: I orchestrated the Cliff Lords to take the Wind Tribe’s power, but your armies came and halted us.
- Vaati: Heed my words Hylian King, I will remember that you opposed me this day. (turns back)
- Vaati: Come, let us leave this place.
- Black Knight: No, we are done with you Vaati.
- Black Knight: You have lead my people astray. We are halfway across the world for nothing! You had imprisoned my wife for nothing! (draws sword)
- Black Knight: I’ll not lead my people into your games anymore. I am done with you sorcerer. Begone!
Vaati brutally murders the Black Knight, then walks away.